Lisa Cloud, the grieving mother of actor Angus Cloud, has shared heartbreaking details about her son’s final hours before his sudden and tragic passing at the age of 25.
Lisa recounted her last conversation with her son before bedtime. As they exchanged goodnight words, Angus told his mother, “I love you, Mom. You’re the best,” followed by a warm hug and the reassuring words, “I’ll see you in the morning.”
The following morning, Lisa entered Angus’s room and discovered him slumped over his desk. While this wasn’t an unusual sight, as Angus often nodded off at his desk, Lisa couldn’t shake the feeling that something was amiss as she approached him.
Reflecting on Angus’s last day, Lisa described it as “joyful.” However, when she found him, she immediately began to shake him and cry out for help. She attempted resuscitation, including mouth-to-mouth and CPR, desperately calling out to her neighbor, reluctant to leave her son’s side to dial 911. She continued these efforts until help arrived.
“My heart aches for him. He was the love of my life,” added Angus Cloud’s mother. In a recent Facebook post, she expressed gratitude to her friends for their support during this heart-wrenching time and mentioned that Angus’s final day had been filled with joy.
Angus’s mother discovered him slumped at his desk on July 31. She also shared that Angus had been reorganizing his room and arranging items around the house, indicating his intention to stay with the family for some time. Lisa elaborated on Angus’s aspirations, which included supporting his sisters through college and providing emotional and financial support to his mother. It was evident to her that Angus had no intention of leaving this world, and his struggles were genuine. She acknowledged the tremendous love and support he both gave and received from his community.
In early September, it was confirmed that Angus had died from an accidental overdose. Angus gained fame for his role as Fezco in the series “Euphoria,” starring alongside Zendaya.
The Alameda County coroner’s report revealed that Angus had suffered acute intoxication from a combination of substances, including fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine, and benzodiazepine. In the weeks leading up to his passing, Angus had been mourning the loss of his father, Conor Hickey, who had succumbed to cancer just two months earlier.